Pinterest

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Summer in Saskatoon

Good morning!

I would like to begin by saying thank you to everyone that reads and follows this blog. I have been receiving some wonderful comments about the recipes and information that I have been posting. This has been a big learning experience for me. I have loved spending time in the kitchen, researching and creating new and different recipes. If you have any suggestions or recommendations for new recipes, please let me know!

After a long cold winter summer has finally arrived in Saskatoon! Summer tends to be short and as such we have to embrace the nice weather when it arrives. Summer means more time spent outside, spending time with friends and of course doing lots of CrossFit. I have additionally started coaching boot camps this summer for CrossFit Brio and I am pumped! It's going to be a great summer.

So why am I telling you this? I am not going to be able to post recipes everyday over the summer but I will be posting three to four days a week.

Thanks again for all your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment