Pinterest

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Escargot

I made it home for my birthday and my mom made one of my favorite meals: steak, crab, lobster and escargot. This meal sounds super fancy but it really is easy to make at home! This recipe is courtesy of my mom! 

Escargot is a classic french dish of cooked land snails, usually served as an appetizer.
1 can snails
1 package Escargot Seasoning Mix (Sea-far)
1/2 cup butter
24 small - medium mushroom caps

Preheat oven to 350 degree F.

Saute mushroom caps in frying pan to remove excess moisture approximately 5 - 6 minutes. Meanwhile add the contents of the Escargot seasoning package to melted butter. Place escargot into escargot pan or mini muffin tins and top with mushroom cap. Pour butter mixture over the escargots. Heat in the oven until the butter begins to bubble. Enjoy!

Not 100% paleo but darn close!


No comments:

Post a Comment