Pinterest

Monday, July 01, 2013

Paleo Indulgences Cookbook Review

I received the Paleo Indulgences Cookbook by Tammy Credicott for my birthday and I was asked to complete a review. So that is what I am going to do. Over the summer I am going to randomly select 10 recipes to cook/bake and make them as written. I will then complete a mini review of each recipe and at the end of the summer I will complete a review of the entire cookbook. I will rate each recipe out of five based on taste, recipe quality and over appearance. 

The aim of Paleo Indulgences cookbook is "to present options for better choices when you just have to have that special treat." The author explains that the cookbook is not a guide on how to eat a primal diet but merely something that can be used occasionally to supplement your paleo diet.

The cookbook is divided into five sections: The Bakery; Today's Special; Restaurant Recreations; the Candy Counter; and the Ice Cream Shop. The book provides some good information about the primal diet and is a good looking cookbook. The pictures are crisp and pleasing to the eye. 

Keep your eyes open for the recipes over the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment