Pinterest

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love me my Starbucks! I go there at least once a week. I have two favorite times at Starbucks. First, when the Christmas cups come out and second... PSL! For those of you not familiar with this acronym it stands for Pumpkin Spice Latte (also know as heaven in a cup). This is one of my favorite drinks. So... I figure that maybe I would try a create something similar at home. This was pretty good not the same thing as Starbucks but close! So grab a PSL and enjoy this beautiful fall weather!

1 cup almond milk
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp pumpkin puree
1 tbsp vanilla
1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
1/4 cup or so of espresso

Combine almond milk, honey and pumpkin in a pot and stir over medium heat until steamed.

Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and pumpkin spice.Transfer mixture to a blender and process for 10 seconds or until foamy. 

Pour into mug and add espresso. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment